- People who talk over others: I honestly get so annoyed at people who do this because I feel like it's extremely rude, and I don't know why people can't just wait their turn.
- Plate scrapers: This may seem a bit weird at first. You know when you're eating and there's sometimes one person who sounds like they're also trying to eat their plate with the amount of noise they're making? Yeah, those people. The noise of cutlery on ceramic plates sends shivers down my spine - I think it has the same effect on me as scratching fingernails down a chalkboard does for other people.
- Inconsiderate supermarket shoppers: Now, a supermarket is a place FULL of annoying people doing irritating things, but I think the worst is when someone puts an item back in the wrong place because they no longer want it, even though the correct place might be right next to them. I used to work in retail, so I know from first-hand experience how frustrating this is, and how much time it adds to tidying up at the end of the day!
- "No offence, but...": I still don't understand why people bother even saying this. If anyone starts a sentence this way, it's clear that they're actually going to say something offensive towards you, so why bother? Silly people.
- Phone addicts: In today's world with all of the technology, it probably isn't surprising that some people have almost an unhealthy 'relationship' with their phones. For example, what's the point in going out with a friend, partner, whoever, but then sitting there on your phone about 95% of the time. As well as this, people at concerts with phones really grind my gears. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would pay money to pretty much watch the gig though their phone. Several times I've considered 'accidentally' knocking their phone out of their hand because it bugs me that much!
Whew, now all of that is out of the way and off of my chest, why not go check out Day 21 of Blogtober, where I talk about travelling?