Blogtober | One Beauty Product You Can't Live Without


Hullo, my Pixels!
I don't really wear make up - I've never worn foundation, bronzer, concealer, anything like that, and I barely use any other beauty products, so discovering which product I use the most wasn't too difficult.

Baby Lips //


I'm so so so SO glad the blogging/YouTube world introduced me to the Maybelline Baby Lips range of lip balms. Before this, I was just using Vaseline Rosy Lips at night time for moisture, as it was too greasy for practical day-to-day use. But when I discovered the Baby Lips range, I fell in love.

I currently only own four of the shades available: Peppermint, Cherry Me (pictured above), Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. Peppermint was my first buy and my favorite for a long time because of the super strong minty scent, but now Cherry Me has taken the top spot. Again, this one smells gorgeous, you can definitely tell it's cherry scented, but it also gives a really lovely, subtle deep pink color to the lips. Being easy to apply, I'd pick this over a lipstick for a simple, daily look any day!

Helene in Between Blogtober

Sommer

2 comments :

  1. I loooove Maybelline baby lips! I go through them like crazy!


    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get more, it's so easy to want them all. XD ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥