Blogtober | Favorite Editing Tools for my Blog


Hullo, my Pixels!

Very late post again today, but I've had such a busy day. Had a meeting at college, as well as a lesson today, got home and 'napped' for TWO HOURS as I just felt so blehhh. Then in the evening I went out with my parents to our local Corn Exchange to go see Omid Djalili, if any of you like him. He was absolutely amazing for a stand up comedian, really puts on a good show, especially as we were in Row D; I'd definitely recommend going to see him if you ever get the chance!

Photoshop Praise //
You may notice for every post that I like to edit photos and include the post title, as well as numbering all of my recipe photos step-by-step. This means that Photoshop is my absolute best friend! I've been lucky enough that my uncle is a computer genius so has always been able to get me the latest edition of Photoshop without me having to pay, otherwise there'd be no way I'd have been able to use it. I know there's free versions which can do the simplest of things, but I've always preferred good ole' fashioned Photoshop.

I also have a graphics tablet for drawing things (currently not working, grumble grumble) but Photoshop really comes in handy with that. I really need to get it working again because I'd love to doodle more again, it's a lot easier than ending up with rubber/pencil shavings all over the place.

Helene in Between Blogtober

If something's really been annoying you, you might find my Blogtober Day 22 post useful for letting off a bit of steam and having a good rant, as it's all about my personal pet peeves!
Sommer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥