Hullo, my Pixels!
I always seem to find it quite difficult to think of 'interesting' facts about myself when I actually need to think of it, so I'll keep it short and do five facts.
5 Facts About Moi //
- I LOVE Dr Marten boots. I currently own nine pairs, which may sound a bit crazy as it's the same shoe just in a different pattern or color, but they're honestly the best shoes I've ever worn.
- Even though I'm a cat person through and through, I love pugs too much. I have so many things in my room which have a pug face on, I think it's the closest I'm going to get to owning a pug for many years yet.
- I'm a nerd at heart - I realised this even more so when the other day completing a sudoku made me really happy. What kind of 18 year old is like that?!
- I love messing around with things on Photoshop. I used to do it a lot more for a website years ago, where I'd make graphics and 'edits' for people, which was just a fun, self-taught skill.
- My wardrobe mainly consists of dresses now, where as only about a year ago I never even owned one dress! I don't even find skinnies comfy anymore; I never thought I'd see a day where I wasn't in a pair of skinny jeans!
Click here to go back to Day 29 of Blogtober to read one of my cringiest, most embarrassing stories.