My Plug Collection | Stretchers

Left to right: 1.6mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm and 14mm.

Hullo, my Pixels!


These totally look normal, right? I know, I know, they look crazy, but stretching up for me was never actually painful, even if it is pushing a huge spike thing into your ear. I'll admit though, the red one on the end was ridiculous and did cause me to have my first blowout. I'll spare you the gross details, but basically because of the blowout I had to take the stretcher out and my ear nearly healed up completely, so I had to start again from 4mm back up to 14mm. Not fun.
'-_-

Even looking at all of my stretchers lined up, the rainbow zebra print one still holds the throne on being my favorite one ever. The yellow and blue ones do come close though, as the marbling is so pretty.


...and that's it, the collection is finally over! I'm actually surprised at how many things I have to decorate two holes in my ears with. Taking a photo of them all together looks like I have waaaaaaay too many, and come to think of it, I'm not sure how they fit in the tiny box they're currently in; definitely Tardis proportions going on there.

Sommer


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥