The Early Beginnings of a New Year and a New Blog


Hullo there and welcome to the beginning of what I hope will be a tiny, little adventure through the realms of my mind and the digital world.



I'm honestly finding this quite difficult to write because I don't have a clue where I'm going with it, so who knows what I'll end up with! But I guess starting with the basics is a good place to begin. My name is Sommer (the seasonal jokes are endless), I'm seventeen years old and currently trying to study English, Law and Sociology for A-levels in England. Apart from Sixth Form, I don't really do anything exciting with my free time and I work at the weekends, so a social life is out of the picture for me - hence why I'm starting this blog thingy and sitting on the internet for many hours at a time.


Rainbows have always been a love of mine, if you couldn't already tell by the fabulous and adorable-looking blog header! I can't even explain 'why' exactly, my brain just thought one day: "Hey, Human Sommer, you know them funky things which appear in the sky after rainfall? Yeah, you're gonna love anything to do with them from this day onwards". Even I don't understand it, I just really like rainbow objects. Another MASSIVE love of mine are pugs. I don't care if about 75% of the global population think they look like they've ran into a glass door and squished their face flat; I love them! The little crinkles in their faces are soooooo cute and their derpy, excited waddling around the place is just too funny not to love. I'm sorry, I get a bit carried away when talking about pugs, I can't help it.





I've now realised I haven't even explained to you what this blog actually 'is', or will be. The original idea was to buy a graphics tablet for my computer so I can start getting back into arty stuff and draw things like I used to. I also really wanted to start a blog, I just didn't know what about. So hey, I combined the two brainwaves and together they created 'Pixelated Rainbows'! I really want to illustrate my blog posts with doodles and drawings, just to give everything that extra touch of personality and hopefully make things a bit more interesting to read/look at.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to actually blog about as I'm not into anything specific like fashion, beauty, lifestyle - you get the idea, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough and hopefully inspire myself to draw and become artsy once more, whilst also entertaining or informing you readers.


PS; many loves to my friend, Aaron, for helping me start this blog and designing the cute blog header + favicon for inspiration to kickstart me into gear.


Sommer


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment and I'll make sure to get back to you! :3 ♥